We’re looking for a new Marketing Project Manager to join our team
A bit about us
We’re HBD and we’re onsite creating exciting new places in which people can live, work and grow.
We have some incredible projects underway right now – from huge industrial & logistics spaces up and down the country through to urban regeneration schemes.
Our people are central to our business, and we’re surrounded by impressive colleagues and a culture that promotes wellbeing, flexibility and modern working attitudes.
A bit about you
The Marketing Project Manager (MPM) is responsible for the creation and delivery of our project marketing strategies. Reporting to the HBD Marketing & PR Manager and working alongside external agencies, the MPM ensures that the strategies are communicated and delivered on time and within budget.
As MPM, you will work with both regional and external teams to help position HBD as a specialist developer whilst increasing the consistency of our brand messaging to our target audiences.
You will be a well-organised and outgoing marketing all-rounder, a good communicator with an eye for detail and a real sense of creativity. No two days will be the same, and your flexible nature will mean you’re able to prioritise effectively and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- You will adopt a strategic approach with the ability to drive a project to successful delivery, managing relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Work with the regional HBD teams and external agencies to create, implement and monitor project marketing strategies, year-round campaign plans and budget trackers.
- Track, monitor and regularly report on the delivery of the strategies and their effectiveness.
- Work closely with external agencies to produce and rollout digital, social & PR campaigns.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the performance of project-specific marketing campaigns.
- Research, brief and appoint creative and media agencies.
- Organise and produce events.
- Work closely with the regional teams and external PR & social agencies to create content to help position HBD as a specialist developer.
We are passionate about our people, and we are committed to your career development with us. You will have full access to our learning and development team, and we encourage you to consider your own training desires and make suggestions. We pride ourselves on fully supporting you in undertaking training and education to achieve your goals and objectives.
We believe that we have a competitive and progressive benefits package to help shape and support you both inside and outside of work:
- We pay you a competitive salary – we are committed to promoting equality and diversity and gender pay parity;
- We will provide you with a car allowance and access to electric and hybrid vehicle leasing through our salary sacrifice scheme;
- We invest in your future with our pension plan provided by AVIVA;
- We protect your loved ones by providing a life assurance benefit based on multiples of salary;
- We support you when you might have health concerns for you or your family with our AVIVA Digital GP app;
- We will help you manage the balance of work and home with agile working and flexibility to ensure that you can be there for those important life events;
- We give you 24 days annual leave, some of which are fixed at Christmas, with the ability to buy additional leave;
- We give you enhanced pay if you take leave due to becoming a parent, however you become a parent;
- We support your career aspirations, and we are committed to personal growth and internal talent development;
- We offer you access to our Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme, which includes access to e-bikes;
- We support you when you need external support with our Employee Assistance Programme.
Equality and Diversity
Since 1886 our business has always put our people first, so we’re totally committed to offer equal opportunity to every individual who joins us.
Due to GDPR, we cannot accept applications from agencies that have not been instructed to act on our behalf.
The Henry Boot Group of Companies reserves the right to close this vacancy at any time if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
To learn more about this role, apply and make your mark on the HBD story, please click the apply button to the left of this page.
Application deadline: Friday 30th June 2023.